Prep time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
Ready in 20 mins
2 packs Indomie Mi Goreng Fried Noodles
1 lightly beaten egg
1 beef burger
Fillings of your choice: salad greens, tomato, cheese, sauce, etc
1. Cook Indomie Noodles as instructed on the packaging. Drain and add all the seasoning sachets. Set aside to cool.
2. Once it is cool, add the egg and shape into ‘buns’ using any circular shape such as a ramekin or a small bowl.
3. Put in fridge to cool, cover in plastic wrap and place something weighty on top to hold them in shape.
4. Cook beef burger to your liking.
5. Remove the ‘buns’ from the fridge, they should now be moulded into a circular bun shape. Pan fry until golden.
6. Assemble the burger with the beef burger, salad greens, tomato, cheese and sauce. Enjoy!