MINCE CHOW MEIN
Prep time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
Ready in 15 mins
1 brown onion, diced
2 cloves garlic, crushed
Half cabbage, chopped
1 red capsicum, deseeded, sliced thinly
1 yellow capsicum, deseeded, sliced thinly
1 carrot, sliced thinly
1 cup beef stock
1 tsp curry powder
2 tbsp soy sauce
3 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp cornflour
Oil for frying
Some spring onions to garnish
2 packs Indomie Mi Goreng Fried Noodles
1. Heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and brown mince for 2 minutes. Add the onion and garlic and cook until the onions have softened.
2. Add all the prepped vegetables to the pan and pour over the beef stock. Also add the cornflour, curry powder, soy sauce and oyster sauce. Mix carefully to combine and bring to the boil. Let it simmer for 10 minutes or until vegetables have softened.
3. Prepare the noodles and use the sachets to give extra flavours.
4. Drain the noodles and stir through the mince mixture.
5. Garnish with some spring onions. Enjoy!