MIXED SEAFOOD NOODLES INSPIRED OMELETTE
Prep time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
Ready in 15 mins
1 small brown onion, diced
6 large mushrooms, diced
3 medium tomatoes, diced
2 packs Indomie Noodles
Bunch spring onions, finely cut
Handful frozen mixed seafood
Handful frozen stir-fry veg (broccoli, cauliflower, beans)
4 large eggs
Half cup of milk
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Place your noodles in as bowl and follow preparation instructions on packaging.
2. Add noodle seasoning, soy sauce and dried onion sachets with the noodles. Set aside.
3. In a steamer place a handful of mixed frozen seafood and stir-fry veg, cook until soft and tender, set aside.
4. Add generous amount of cooking oil (e.g. olive oil), about 2 tbsp to a pan on high heat.
5. Add the brown onion and fry until soft, and then the mushrooms again fry until soft.
6. Add tomatoes and mix with onion/mushrooms for about a minute. Using tongs drain the noodles and add to the pan evenly distributing noodles on top of the filling. Then mix with the mushroom, onion and tomatoes.
7. Even it out and reduce heat to medium (to save the remaining flavour in bowl). Cook until you see majority of fluid reduced in pan for 4-5 minutes approx.
8. In a bowl, whisk 4 eggs and add the milk. Add salt and pepper to taste.
9. Add egg mixture to outside of pan and work your way in a circular motion until you get to the middle. Add the spring onion to the egg, watch for an even bubble effect over omelette.
10. Once you see the bubbles in most places, place under a grill until golden brown.
11. Start to plate up the omelette, serves 3-4, then with the remaining noodle flavour, heat in microwave for 1 minute or until piping hot, place the seafood and stir-fry veg into the left over flavour and mix for a minute or add on top of the omelette and drizzle left over noodle flavour over omelette and garnish with left over finely cut spring onion and enjoy!