PRAWN & SALMON SUSHI FILLED WITH KIMCHI & AVOCADO
Prep time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
Ready in 15 mins
2 packs Indomie Mi Goreng Hot and Spicy Noodles
70g mozzarella cheese
1 prawn roll
3 smoked salmon each
1 paper of Nori (seaweed)
1. Cook both packs of noodles at the same time, set it aside to cool, add mozzarella cheese and hot water to keep the noodles from drying out, put in microwave for 60 seconds to melt the cheese.
2. Mix it well and place it on a sushi mat (previously covered with plastic wrap).
3. Spread it evenly and put in kimchi, avocado and prawn roll.
4. Roll it nice and tightly.
5. Cut it into pieces, plate it and serve with the wasabi.