SPAGHETTI CHICKY BALLS
200g minced chicken
30g vegetable oil
30g Healthy Boy Oyster Sauce
0.25 cup vegetable or chicken broth
0.75 cup Healthy Boy Chilli Sauce
2 tbsp Healthy Boy Matchup Tomato Sauce
Pinch of slat
3 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp oregano
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook spaghetti until al dente. Drain well. Toss with 1 tbsp of vegetable oil and set aside.
2. For the chicky balls, marinate minced chicken with chopped garlic, shape into bite size pieces, then girl until golden and crispy.
3. For the sauce, heat a large frying pan over a medium heat and drizzle it with a good spoon of vegetable oil. When the oil is hot stir onion until brown then add Healthy Boy Chilli Sauce, Maxchup Tomato Sauce and the broth.
4. Season with salt, sugar and oregano.
5. Place the cooked spaghetti and chicky balls on a serving dish and toss with the prepared sauce.