20g Goldfish Brand Japanese Style Curry Sauce
2 skin on chicken breasts
1 inch of ginger
1 red chilli
2 spring onions
125g oyster mushrooms
800ml chicken stock
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 pack noodles
2 handfuls of watercress
2 tsp toasted sesame seeds
2. Meanwhile, peel the ginger and cut into thin julienne slices, slice the red chilli, leaving the seeds in if you like extra heat, diagonally slice the spring onions, and tear any larger oyster mushrooms into strips. Pick the leaves from the coriander and finely chop the coriander stems.
3. To make the broth, add sesame oil to a large saucepan over a medium heat and fry the mushrooms until golden brown. Once cooked, remove from the pan and put to one side. Add a little more sesame oil, the ginger and half of the chilli, and cook for one minute. Add in the stock, soy sauce, Goldfish Brand Japanese Style Curry Sauce and bring to the boil. Once boiled, reduce the heat to low and leave to allow the flavours
4. Cook the noodles according to packet instructions, drain and divide between 2 bowls.
5. In a separate pan, boil the egg for 7 mins for a slightly runny yolk. Cool under cold, running water before peeling of the shell and slicing in half. Slice both chicken breasts into 6 thick slices.
6. Ladle the hot broth over the noodles. Top each bowl with watercress, sliced chicken, half an egg, the fried oyster mushrooms, beansprouts, spring onions and remaining sliced chilli. Sprinkle with the toasted sesame seeds and fresh coriander to serve.