Prep time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
Ready in 15 mins
2 packs Indomie Mi Goreng Fried Noodles
1 egg (beaten)
Choice of dip (mayonnaise, sweet and sour, or good old tomato sauce)
1. Cook Indomie noodles according to the instructions on the packaging.
2. Drain the noodles and add the seasonings.
3. Toss the beaten egg with the noodles and make sure all the noodles are well coated.
4. Put the noodles on 8 x 8 aluminium foil, flatten and shape them into a tight even layer.
5. Wrap it tight in the foil and freeze for 40 mins to an hour.
6. When it’s semi-frozen, take it out and cut into fry shapes.
7. Deep fry until golden in colour.
Serve with your favourite dip or sauce. Enjoy!