SWEET POTATO & CARROT SPICY SOUP
2 tbsp Goldfish Brand Hot and Spicy Curry Sauce
400g sweet potato
2 tbsp olive oil
2 red onions
160ml coconut cream, plus a little extra to garnish
750ml vegetable stock
1 lime, juiced
Handful of coriander, roughly chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C. Dice the onions then peel the carrots and sweet potato and cut into 2cm cubes.
2. Place the carrot and sweet potato cubes in a roasting tray and drizzle with 1 tbsp of olive oil. Roast in the oven for 35-
3. Once the carrot and potato cubes are roasted, sauté the onion in olive oil in a medium-
4. Add the roasted carrot and sweet potato to the saucepan along with the coconut cream, Goldfish Brand Hot and Spicy Curry Sauce, and vegetable stock. Heat for 5 minutes, before blending with a stick blender until smooth. Add lime juice to taste, and ladle into bowls.
5. Sprinkle with coriander and a swirl of coconut cream, to serve.